Welcome!
This is my 3rd attempt at blogging. I joined twitter a short while ago, mostly to follow a few tech people, and I was surprised when a few people started following me. I hadn't even posted anything at that point. So I decided that since I had a few followers I'd start tweeting a few things every now and then. I have to say, I've really grown to like it. And I don't see myself quiting any time soon.
But every once in a while I have more to say than a few tweets allow for, so I decided to set up this blog for just those occasions; in which case I'll just tweet a link to this site where I'll post something a bit longer than a tweet.
This seems like the perfect marriage of 2 technologies for me. Hopefully you'll find it useful, informative, and maybe even entertaining.
Warm regards,
79King Live – Khám Phá Hệ Thống Cá Cược Đẳng Cấp Nhất 2026
-
79King live sớm đã trở thành điểm đến quen thuộc của những ai đam mê các
loại hình đỏ đen và mong muốn kiếm tiền trực tuyến. Sân chơi ghi điểm nhờ
không gi...
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment